Our office is not open for walk-ins. If you need to meet with us in person please call our office to set an appointment.
Viewing Vacant Properties
If you want to view one of our units, please first visit our applicant requirements page and ensure you meet the minimum requirements. If you feel you do, please call our office for an appointment to view the inside of the unit.
- You must download and sign the Covid-19 document found here (the underlined word is a link, click it to download the document) and bring it with you to the appointment. Each adult viewing the unit must sign. If you do not have this signed document, you will not be allowed to see the inside of the unit.
- Appointments will be made every 15 minutes. Please be ON TIME for your appointment. If you are late you will have to call and schedule a new appointment.
- Maximum of three adults per appointment. No children inside during the viewing.
- All adults must wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entering the unit.
- Do not touch anything while in the unit including: doorknobs, switches, cabinets, countertops, etc.
- Maintain a six-foot distance between your party and anyone else not in your party including the agent showing you the unit.
Applying for a Property
- Call the office to schedule an appointment to submit your application
- Bring your completed application along with all necessary supporting documentation with you to your appointment. Please do not fill out applications in our office.
- Only those submitting applications will be allowed in. Please do not bring children into the office.
- All people entering our office must wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer.
- Please do your best to maintain appropriate social distancing whenever possible.
- If you are approved for the property, we will call you to schedule a contract signing appointment. Only those signing the contract will be allowed in the office for the appointment.
All rental payments must be made online or sent through the mail. We are no longer accepting rental payments in our office as our office is too small to ensure proper social distancing. Please call us if you need help in setting up your tenant portal.
You can call in repair requests or submit them online through your portal. BE SURE TO ALWAYS SUBMIT A PHONE NUMBER as often your numbers have changed from the ones we have in the computer and we have difficulty reaching you to schedule the repair appointment.
For any necessary inspections please call our office to schedule. We will require face masks be worn by anyone in the house while we are there inspecting and we will wear them ourselves.
Call our office with any other questions or concerns.
If you need to meet with us for any other reasons please call the office to schedule an appointment. If we can we will do our best to handle situations over the phone but will schedule appointments as necessary.